This article applies to:
Your Exchange server sends Out of Office messages (OOF) with the subject in German instead of English.
The language used in the subject of the OOF messages is based on regional settings set on the Exchange Server.
To determine the current language open the Exchange PowerShell and type:
To get subject of OOF messages in English:
- Type the following command in the Exchange PowerShell window: Set-Culture en-US
- Exit Exchange PowerShell window.
Latest posts by Dejan Foro (see all)
- FAQ 000180 – How to set Microsoft Teams Room Device to use internal NTP server - December 15, 2021
- FAQ 000178 – How to change the sender and reply E-mail address in Microsoft Bookings - January 11, 2021
- FAQ 000175 – How to use Windows performance monitor to troubleshoot inbound SMTP mail flow in Exchange - July 10, 2019
Leave A Comment