This article applies to:
Microsoft Teams Room devices
The Microsoft Teams Room devices are configured to use time.windows.com as the default time synchronization source.
However many companies prefer not to allow external NTP access to time.windows.com, but prefer to use their own internal NTP server.
To configure your Microsoft Teams Room system to use internal NTP server:
- Login to your teams Room Device Windows operating system as Admin and
- Execute the following command in the Command Prompt (do not forget the Run As Administrator option)
W32tm /config /manualpeerlist:yourntpserver.domain.com /syncfromflags:manual /update
3. Reboot the Teams Room device.
Latest posts by Dejan Foro (see all)
- FAQ 000180 – How to set Microsoft Teams Room Device to use internal NTP server - December 15, 2021
- FAQ 000178 – How to change the sender and reply E-mail address in Microsoft Bookings - January 11, 2021
- FAQ 000175 – How to use Windows performance monitor to troubleshoot inbound SMTP mail flow in Exchange - July 10, 2019
Leave A Comment